Monday, October 14, 2019

Welcome to Rambling Insights!

I guess the first thing I should come out and say is that I'm incredibly impulsive.  My mom started a blog, and I blogged on and off through college, so I thought I'd copy my mom and give this a shot again.  Honestly, the timing couldn't be better.  Right now, my life is as calm as can be expected for someone who teaches middle school full time and is a part time grad student, but I know some big changes are coming up in the next few weeks and months.  I know I'll probably be the only person who reads this blog, and that's okay.  Hopefully, a few years down the road, I'll be glad I wrote everything down somewhere.  Normally that would be a journal, but I've tried journaling in the past and just didn't get into it as much.  I know I go through phases, and I get really interested in one thing and perseverate on it for a few weeks before moving on, so I expect the same with this blog.  But who knows?  I may surprise myself and actually keep it up for longer than a few weeks.  My goal is to post here at least once a week, but I also know that sometimes life gets in the way.  I feel like once a week is a good goal, and we'll see where it goes from there.  So, welcome to my rambling insights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment